About tides, currents, and water levels
Services and information
About tides and currents, including their causes and how we use their data.
Notices on digital services and water level gauges.
List of tidal terms and expressions, and acronym meanings.
About the vertical datum reference on navigational charts.
Tides and tidal streams, shallow water effects and non-tidal influences.
Background on tidal, current and water level surveying.
What we are doing
- Canadian Hydrographic Service Non-Navigational (NONNA) Bathymetric Data
- Chart Index
- Natural Resource Maps
- S57 Individual Electronic Navigation Chart Limits
- S-100 services for safe and optimized e-navigation
- Automated Hydrographic Surface Vehicles
- Channel Survey and Sounding Vessels
- The Science of Hydrography