||Notice: The following automated translation is under review. In case of discrepancy, use the French version.
Convex medaillon of the SHC, mark "GRON-1 1958" and anchor vertically on a rocky outcrop 3.75 m northeast of the northeast facade of civic no. 560. By route 138 to Grondines and southeast on the way to the wharf. The point is on a rock formation between the dock and a lighthouse and is covered with water by high ponde. The RN is located 19.05 m from a beacon-temoin, 90.0 m from the lighthouse, 120.0 m from the quay, 0.70 m from the edge of the rock and 30.0 m from the center of the path.